Monday, February 18, 2013

Reader Requests

Well, I've been keeping this blog up for almost nine months now, and Google analytics tells me I've gotten over 3000 views, which means people outside my immediate social circle are finding this blog.  That's great!  So, I'd like to open the floor to my new readers—how do you like the blog?  Please comment on this post and tell me what you like best about it, what's not working for you, and what would you like to see more or less of.  I have a lot of material in the pipeline, but it's always hard for me to make the executive decision about what deserves a blog post and what doesn't, so I'd love to know what my readers think.  Be honest, brutally honest even!  No criticism is so harsh that a nice cold pint can't take the sting off it.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog immensely,immensly (spl?), a lot.
    I'm a long time gluten free beer drinker first time brewer. I just finished off a small batch of my first brew, sort of a blonde ale I guess. I've got another orange infused one brewing in the closet. I'll probably try a few of yours to see what I can get, all of your recipes look incredible. keep truckin out in crazy land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been brewing GF for several years now and have tried and tried to make a GF stout but failed. So I'm super excited to try your Oatmeal Stout and your Omega Red! I haven't managed to brew since we moved to the SF Bay Area a year ago, and we recently had a baby, but I swear I'm going to get to it...!

    So, keep posting whatever! Reviews are great, recipes are great. Reviews of recipes are great, too!

    A suggestion: a recipe index in the sidebar would be handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, if you're in the SF Bay Area, perhaps we can get together to swap some brews? I live in Oakland but would be happy to drive anywhere in the greater Bay Area. Add me on Google+ if you want to exchange information and work it out!

      Delete
    2. So I added you on G+ a while ago but can't figure out how to use it to actually contact you.

      Delete
  3. Huh, I can't figure it out either. Send an e-mail to igliashon . jones at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just getting back into GF brewing after a five year break during whtch I made mostly cider. I just found your blog and have really been enjoying it. Yesterday I started a gf belgin wit baised on an old recipe of mine, but with changes that were all inspired by your work. A list of your recipes that is easier to navigate would be a great addition to the blog.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete